Get to know me!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Random Update

Ahh I haven't blogged in a while it seems.. on this blog anyway. I haven't had terribly much to say though I have been plenty inspired on my writing. Demon with a Purpose is doing amazing - it's just so crazy to me that I haven't gotten tired of it yet and the plot has only stumped me once or twice. It's a lot like what I went through with Gone Rogue. It just spilled out and ta da, there's a story.

I'm almost finished writing chapter 27 (insert crazy scream. How are we almost to 30??) and it this chapter is so awesome to me. Not much different, not much longer, not much anything more than any of the other chapters.. but it's going to be epic. Questions asked and answered all around the board. It has left me feeling very accomplished, I'll say that much.

<>
 
Today I went back to my church for one of the last times. I've been going to this church for 10 years total and I'll be the first to say it's bittersweet. Jessy and I ate lunch and along with our other friend, Jake, we walked around the building and just talked. She and I do that every Wednesday and I really realized today that I'm going to miss it.. a lot.
 
I know I'll come back to visit and stuff but it's not the same. I think I told myself that none of this was going to get to me as much as it is.. But it's not quite 'awful' yet. The excitement of a new adventure - a new life even, keeps me from being too upset. I just know that it's going to be amazing :D I know.
 
<>


I never really have much to say on blog posts honestly. Unless I've recently read a book to review or have something interesting to say about writing.
 
Who is excited for Age of Ultron to come out already? (Waves hand furiously) That and Jurassic World! I freaking loved that movie and can't wait to watch it again. I'm a movie junkie ;) Simple as that. Can't get enough.

<>

When I move I hope to have some more interesting things to talk about.. we'll see anyway. I figure I'll do a big post on my personal blog with pics of my redone room and everything. Should be fun! I'm excited about the theme.
 
I'll also have pics of my tattoo, etc. My sister is actually getting dreadlocks! I'm ridiculously excited to see how those turn out since if you know me, you know I love me some dreads. *cough, Tempest, cough*

<> 
Much Love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment