Get to know me!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stress and Shooting Stars

Ahh I haven't blogged in forever. That's ok, my life isn't that interesting - I promise.

I had some Demon with a Purpose prewritten with the idea that I would need it while moving and everything but I really didn't! lol We're moving Wednesday and by the time I'm moved in I can update normally. Eh, it was nice to have a break, I guess. It'll be coming to and end soon and the sequel will be taking over I do believe. There isn't much left with it.

Did anyone catch the Eclipse tonight? They always make me feel so small and insignificant in this world. The universe is so big and I'm so small. Either way, it was gorgeous. I even saw a shooting star while out there! It was really special.

If you follow my other blog, you know all of the stressful stuff that's been going on. I won't even go into it on here but this is the post if you are interested http://littlemisslinkinpark.blogspot.com/2015/09/trial-and-tribulation.html

Welp, that's about it! I hope to have more to talk about soon.

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment