Get to know me!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I'M BACK

I'm finally back *breathes huge sigh of relief.* I won't even go into all of the insane details of how we moved, where we moved and why.. but all that matters is that we're here! We are settled and we finally have internet again!! It was gone along with cable for a whole week. How did I survive you ask? I didn't. I'm currently a zombie.

Seriously though, I felt pretty bad about being absent for that long. I missed a DWAP update which *should* be posted late tonight. I just couldn't bring myself to write much of anything. I was in a funk and just took a long break.
I want to write like crazy now. I have this secret project I've been working on and I think y'all are going to like it.. hopefully anyway. I'm enjoying working on it. I knew I would need something since DWAP is kinda wrapping up (even though the sequel will be around soon). It's not a new something, but a completely changed something. I think y'all will like and that's all I'm saying ;)

My new room (my first bedroom all to myself) is coming along rather nicely in my opinion. So far the bed is finished and I have a lamp! Haha. Expect pics when I finish everything. I'm rather in love with it.

So tell me what you have been up to down below! I'm so out of the loop with everyone and I miss y'all <3

Much love

1 comment:

  1. Awesome sauce! Glad everything went well! Can't wait for more pics and I'm so glad you're back!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete