Get to know me!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Arya

Good gosh. My last blog post was near Halloween 0_0 I am so out of the loop. Here we are on the cusp of Christmas (queue freakout) and my life has changed a good little bit. It has changed in the form of an English Bulldog named Arya.

We drove to Mississippi today to pick her up and keep in mind, I've been keeping this secret from most of my family for about two months now. It's sucked. I was so freaking excited to just get my hands on her and bring her back - no longer having to keep anything from them.

She is 7 weeks old as of Friday and goodness she's a charmer. She has a way of looking at you to bend your will to anything she wants. She also snores like a chainsaw but we won't go into that. I've only known her personally for a few hours but her wrinkly little face has already captured my heart.
<>
 
This is her on the way home! She was great in the car - but she didn't want to lay in her bed. She had to be in your arms at all times.

<>
My dad with his surprise Christmas present. He's wanted an English Bulldog for 15 years! It was insane to surprise him in such an epic way.

<>

Being a puppy is obviously tougher than I though ;)

<>

We haven't really gotten the chance to take many more and the others are on dad's phone - but I'm sure I'll post more soon! She's a doll and I'm already in love <3

<>


Here's a Christmas song because, why not? I like how eerie it sounds ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment