Get to know me!

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Bands and Archery

Hiyaaa :) I feel like it's been forever and it probably has. I've tried to write a few posts but ended up hating the rambling mess I had word vomited onto the screen.
 
||
 
I'm not even entirely sure what the last thing I talked about on here was. Might should have checked. Anyway, I'm moved in case anyone was wondering. I am now a resident of North Alabama. I have to say, it's not nearly as glamorous as I thought it would be. I miss home.. a lot. I miss my friends and family.
 
||
 
I also hate the house I am in. It's a small apartment for now until we can transition into something bigger but right now it's pretty awful haha... I thought our old house was small.

||
 
My anxiety and depression have been pretty nasty lately. I'm having a hard time with everything and I'm just praying that things get better soon. I don't like being sad, ya know? It sucks.
 
||
 
I've wanted nothing more than to write lately even though nothing really good is coming from it. My bad mood is kind of translating.. for sure.


||
 
I will say that a few things are looking good. Fire and Ice for one - I've been really inspired to rewrite it and work on the idea that it can be a trilogy. Fire and Ice, Gone Rogue, and #3. I wonder what a good title for the series as a whole should be? Any ideas?

||
 
I've also been working on Generation 2 or now what is known as Interim : Genesis.
It's been nice to revisit these characters but I'm not really sure what's going to come of that whole situation.

||

I finally revamped my pinterest and it's literally making me so happy. I just want to sit there and look at it! Haha It's almost an art - the layout and covers. Here's a link if you're interested. It's what's been taking up a nice chunk of my time. https://www.pinterest.com/bigfoothunter16/

||

Oh. My. GOSH. By the way - I have the most amazing parents ever and if we can snag tickets, I will be seeing 5 Seconds of Summer next summer!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

||

One more time - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

||
 
I had my first archery lesson tonight. That was interesting... and very cold. My fingers were basically ice by the time I was done. The string actually snapped my sister's arm and it's all nasty and purple :/ Kinda cool though in a weird way..

||

Much love to you all <3

||
 
PS : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 5SOS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment